Friday, September 5, 2014

Open for Business!!!

I have decided to go into the Cupcake Business!!!!!  I LOVE making cupcakes for any occasion and for anyone and I LOVE trying new flavours!!  So if you are in need of cupcakes I am willing and able to provide them for you!!!  If you want a kind that I already make or would like a specific flavour let me know and I will see what I can do!

One Dozen Standard Size Cupcakes $28                 Half a Dozen Standard Size Cupcakes $14
One Dozen Mini Cupcakes $14                               Half a Dozen Mini Cupcakes $6*

*I hate uneven numbers so that is why half a dozen mini cupcakes are a dollar less than half the price of a dozen!!!!!

Chocolate Mint 
   -A moist chocolate cupcake with a creamy mint filling and topped with chocolate buttercream    
                  
Banana with German Frosting
   -A moist banana cake topped with a coconut and pecan buttercream

Root beer Float
   -A chocolate root beer flavoured cake with a creamy float like filling and topped with a root beer flavoured buttercream                                                              

Blackberry Lime
   -A vanilla cupcake with a hint of lime flavour and topped with a blackberry buttercream frosting

Lemon Lime
   - A vanilla cupcake with lemon and lime zest baked in the batter and topped with a lemon zest buttercream        
                                                       
Chocolate Toasted Coconut
   - A moist chocolate cupcake with toasted coconut baked in the batter and topped with a chocolate buttercream

Coconut Cream
   - A vanilla cupcake with a creamy coconut filling and topped with a coconut buttercream frosting  
                                                                
Chocolate
   - A moist chocolate cupcake with your choice of buttercream frosting

Ferrero Rocher
   - A brownie type cupcake with a Ferrero rocher placed in the centre right after baking and topped with a caramel buttercream


Vanilla Raspberry
- A vanilla cupcake with raspberries baked in the batter, filled with a creamy vanilla filling and topped with raspberry buttercream                    

Cookies and Cream
- A vanilla cupcake with oreo cookies baked in the batter and topped with a vanilla buttercream

Chocolate with Raspberry Filling
- A moist chocolate cupcake filled with a raspberry filling and topped with vanilla buttercream

Cotton Candy
- A vanilla cupcake with cotton candy baked in the batter and topped with a sweet vanilla buttercream

Salted Caramel  
- A brown sugar cupcake filled with a salted caramel filling and topped with a brown sugar buttercream with a salted caramel drizzle
                                                               

To place an order give me a call and I will be happy to fill your cupcake craving!  I will make as little or as many as you would like!  I am always trying new recipes so I will add to this variety as I find new recipes and if they turn out!!

Contact me: 
Home - 403-897-2112
Cell - 403-894-3560 






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you finally did this. Perfect for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete