Tuesday, September 23, 2014

4 Dozen Different Kinds

I got an order for quite a variety of cupcakes the other day!!! I was not even overwhelmed with having to make them and also finding the time to do it!! I made a double batch of vanilla batter and used that as the base for 3 of the kinds!! Then I made a batch of chocolate!! The kinds I made were cookies and cream, coconut cream, blackberry lime and Reece Peanut butter Cup!! I thought they were exceptional!! I divided the vanilla batter into three and added lime zest to one, coconut milk as well coconut extract to another and crushed up Oreo cookies to the last one.  I also baked a blackberry in the centre of the blackberry lime cupcakes! I had fun making them and was very proud of how well they turned out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment