Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vulcan Fall Fair


I put a table in the 5th Annual Fall Fair on Friday evening!! It was lots of fun! I baked cupcakes all week for this event...vanilla with a creamy chocolate filling!! Chocolate caramel, with a caramel Hershey kiss baked inside! Chocolate Peanut butter!! Chocolate with a creamy mint filling and topped with a buttercream with fresh mint leaves mixed in!! Coconut with a creamy coconut filling!! And Gingerbread with a creamy caramel filling, these are a new favorite of mine! I sold more than half of what I brought to sell, so it was fairly successful!!! I also made some birthday and Christmas cards and sold one pack of 6, as well as one eye shadow from the Younique makeup collection that I sell!! 

It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones!! The kids had a blast doing the hay bale jump, getting their faces painted and painting pumpkins!! 

It's great being apart of such a wonderful community! I love the support of those when activities like this come along and I'm especially grateful for those who put on such extraordinary events!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment